Q: What if I don’t have a PayPal Account? How can I purchase this?
A: You don’t need to have a PayPal account, you can purchase the product with a a debit or credit card as PayPal Guest CheckOut once you click on “Complete PayPal CheckOut”.
Q: Once I purchase the product, how do I access it?
A: As soon as you purchase any of our products, you will receive an email (check your spam) to login your membership portal to access the products. If you do not receive this email, simply go to our website and click HELP to login into the site. Otherwise, you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond back within 24 business hours.
How long will I have access to the product?
You will have access to this resource for 6 months, after this time has passed your access to it will expire. You will also be receiving an email with a link for you to renew your access.
Having problems purchasing? Click here for this video tutorial ---> https://youtu.be/UJ90BKFn5W0
Log into membership site here to change card information first ---> https://nurse-chioma.mykajabi.com/login
Here's what you will learn:
Unit I: Creating A Study Plan
- Learn how to create a study plan that works
- Receive a template module of a strong study schedule
- Receive your own study schedule to help you create a plan.
Unit II: Physiological Adaptation
- Learn multiple different cardiac disorders
- Know the different stages of hypertension
- Identify the difference between a non-ruptured and a ruptured aortic aneurysm
- Learn different digestive disorders
- Be able to identify the risk factors, signs and symptoms and treatment of different disorders
- Learn endocrine system disorders
- Learn immune system disorders
- Learn musculoskeletal disorders
- Learn neurological disorders
- Learn important eye disorders
- Learn skeletal system disorders
- Learn urinary disorders
- Understand arterial blood gas interpretation
- Learn strategies for physiological adaptation questions
Unit III: Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Identify normal physical development
- Learn the normal vital signs from fetal development to adult development
- Learn the skin and sensory changes
- Know pediatric GI changes
- Identify the Erickson's stages of development from birth to adulthood.
- Know the different kinds of labor complications during intrapartum and antepartum phase.
- Know apgar scoring and fetal complications
Unit IV: Pharmacology
- Know multiple different kinds of medications classifications
- Understand unique rationales, side effects and nursing precautions for different medications
- Understand appropriate medication administration
- Know pharmacological pain management
- Know how to calculate drip factors and dosage calculations
Unit V: Safety and Infection Control
- Learn multiple mental health disorders
- Understand the differences between these disorders and how they are treated differently
- Know the difference between dementia and delirium
- Learn multiple defense mechanisms
- Learn psychotropic medications, rationales and important side effects.
Unit VI: Psychosocial Integrity
- Learn multiple mental health disorders
- Learn the signs and symptoms and forms of treatment for specific mental health problems
- Understand the difference between dementia and delirium
- Learn different types of psychotropic medications.
Unit VII: Management of Care/Coordinated Care
- Learn important management of care terms
- Know continuity of care and delegation
- Understand HIPPA
- Learn the important role differences between the registered nurse, licensed practical nurse and certified nurse aide
- Know informed consent and the nurse's role
- Identify different strategies for priority questions
- Learn how to answer priority questions
Unit VIII: Reduction of Risk Potential
- Know the different types of assessment
- Know the care for preop vs postop
- Identify potential complications post-operatively
- Understand how to read EKGs
- Learn the use of chest tubes
- Understand the purpose and nursing precautions of enteral nutrition
- Identify different types of diagnostic tests
- Learn the purpose of mechanical ventilation and the different forms of ventilation
Unit IX: Basic Care and Comfort
- Learn the Braden scale
- Know important nursing precautions with skin integrity
- Learn the different body positions and positioning
- Identify different types of diet and why you use them
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I access the course?
A: All the contents of the self study course is housed in our membership site where you will receive your personal login and password upon purchase. If you have any troubles getting access to it, please email email@example.com
Q: How long do I have access to recordings and content?
A: You will have access for 6 months.
Q: Does this program includes practice questions?
A: Yes. You will receive quizzes inside the program plus the quizzes included inside the bonus vault library but the program does not include a question bank.
Q: How Do I Access Everything? A: Once you sign up, you will be able to access everything easily through our membership site with your personal login that you created when you registered.
Q: Is this for NCLEX-RN or NCLEX-PN?
A: This is for both NCLEX-RN as well as NCLEX-PN test takers.
Q: I am a international nurse graduate, how can this program help me?
A: One of the great things about Nurse Chioma's program is that she breaks all the content that you need to know for the exam in a way that is easy to understand. The program is organized by the NCLEX categories which helps you to focus on your specific weak areas. Here's a list of some of the countries of nurse graduates Nurse Chioma has helped.
Bahamas Philippines Virgin Islands Jamaica Nigeria
Q: Does this program include the recent changes to the NCLEX exam of April 2018?
Q: What if I have questions while I'm going through the program?
A: If you have questions related to customer support then our team is always available Mon-Friday to answer your questions via email during business hours. We do not provide live support of questions related to content because this is a self study program.